Licensed Funeral Director
We offer a competitive salary while striving to promote a healthy work life balance.
The Company: Daniels Family Funeral Homes has been in operation since 1929. We are committed to providing the highest quality and care to the families we have the privilege of serving.
- We believe every life should be honored and strive to create a meaningful ceremony.
- We serve between 250 to 300 families a year.
The Position: We’re looking for a Licensed Funeral Director. The pay range we’re offering is $50,000 to $55,000 based on experience.
- We offer Health Insurance, Paid time off, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Matching, Flexible Spending Account.
- We also pay ½ time for any hours worked over 40.
- Scheduled Day off during the week plus every other weekend.
- Be currently licensed in Wisconsin or eligible to obtain licensing.
- Have a valid drivers license.
- Able to go on first calls/removals.
- Provide the highest care to the families we serve while making arrangements and supervising funerals.
- Embalming and restorative care for decedents.
- Miscellaneous task such as cleaning, washing vehicles and other duties related to funeral service.
- Take call as primary once a week and as secondary once a week. Take call as primary one weekend a month and secondary one weekend a month.
- We are looking for applicates to be located within 20 to 25 minutes of our two locations when on call.
The Location: Daniels Family Funeral Homes has a location in Burlington and Union Grove. These are great communities to live and work in. They offer small town feel with many home town festivals and activities to be a part of. It’s a great location just 30 minutes to Milwaukee, 90 Minutes to Madison or Chicago.
Please Email Resume to: Eric@danielsfh.com