|Personalizing the funeral service allows each family to remember their loved one in an individual way. This final tribute can include special music, pictures, trophies, arts & crafts, sporting equipment and ...|
• Traditional Funeral: A visitation in the evening with the funeral ceremony the next day, followed by the burial. The visitation is usually held at the funeral home. The funeral ceremony can be at the funeral home chapel or at church.
• Consolidated Funeral: A visitation and funeral held the same day, followed by burial either the same day, or the next day. The consolidated funeral services can be held at the funeral home chapel or at church.
• Funeral at Graveside: Prayers and/or committal ceremony at the cemetery.
• Complete Cremation: An open casket visitation and funeral ceremony, followed by cremation and burial of cremains at a later date.
• Standard Cremation: Cremation, followed by a memorial service with the cremains present, or using pictures of the deceased.
• Direct Cremation: Cremation with no services.
• Alternative Containers
• Transfer Containers
• Specialized Merchandise
• Service for U.S. Veterans
• Assistance with Veteran Matters:
Obtaining VA flags, cemetery markers &
filing of claims