Video Tribute DVDs
Video Backgrounds (Choose 1 to 4)
Quotations (Choose 1)
1)Don’t grieve for me, for now I am free, I’m following the path God laid for me.
2)I won’t be far away, for life goes on. Just listen with your heart and you’ll hear all my love around you.
3)Life is eternal and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sights
4)The life of the one we love is never lost. Its influence goes on through all the lives it ever touched.
5) She (He) had the heart that cared completely. She (he) had the smile that brought so much pleasure. She (he) had the love that brought joy beyond measure.
6) We won’t be far away, for life goes on, just listen with your heart and you’ll hear, for our love is always near.
7) A bad day fishing (farming, hunting) is better than a good day at work.
8) For everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under Heaven
9) For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
10) Choose you this day whom ye will serve: but as for me my house, we will serve the lord.
11) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty
12) No eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man conceived, what god has prepared for those who love him.
I Corinthians 2:9
13) Gone Fishing (Hunting)
14) Serenity Prayer: God give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference
15) Irish Blessing: May the rode rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sunshine warm your face and until we meet again. May God hold you in the psalm of his hand.
16) Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there, I do not sleep I am a thousand winds that blow I am diamond’s glint on the snow I am the sunlight on ripened grain I am the gentle autumn’s rain Do not stand at my grave and cry I am not there, I did not die
17) I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live
18) Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God-believe also in me
19) In my Father’s house there are many mansions
20) Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you.
21) The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want
22) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me.
23) I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever
24) Death is swallowed up in victory
I Corinthians 15:54
25) O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
I Corinthians 15:55
26) Thanks be to God; which giveth us thy victory through our Lord Jesus Christ
I Corinthians 15:57
27) Thou wilt keep Him in perfect peace.
28) And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death
29) Suffer the little children, and forbid them not to come unto me, for such is the kingdom of Heaven.
30) Only God can satisfy the hungry heart of man
31) Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservations
32) I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; But whatever I have placed in God’s hands, that I still possess.
33) There is no power on earth that can neutralize the influence of a high, pure, simple, and useful life.
Booker T. Washington
34) Lord, though madest us for Thyself, and we can find no rest till we find rest in Thee.
35) In that resplendent will of Thine I calmly rest; triumphantly I make it mine, and count it best.
36) Every man’s life is a plan of God
37) God saw you were getting tired and a cure was not to be, so he put His arms around you and whispered, “cometh to me.” A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands now rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us He only takes the best
38) God hath not promised skies always blue. Flower strewn pathways all our lives through; God hath not promised Sun without rain, Joy without sorrow, peace without pain. But God hath promised, Strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for our trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy, undying love.
39) I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith
II Timothy 4:7
40) I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day, and when it comes to my last cast I then humbly pray. When in the Lord’s great landing net and peacefully asleep, that in his mercy I be judged big enough to keep!
41) God’s Garden: God looked around His garden and found and empty place. He then looked upon the earth and saw your tired face. He put His arms around you and lifted you to rest, God’s garden must be beautiful for he only takes the best.
*In addition to these suggested quotations, you are welcome to sue any other sentiment less than 35 words